PRESENTERS: Bros. Harrison Potts and Robert Manning, District Membership Selection Committee co-chairs; Bro. Gordon Everett, Violence Prevention Chairman and Bro. Bertram Harry, Second District Counselor
ATTIRE: Comfortable casual
- Attendees should have their IHQ-issued Fraternity card on-hand or the Chapter KRS must have a copy of the current Chapter Roster (Form 53) for entry into training:
- Must sign the attendance sheet upon entering the training session,
- A printed MSP On-line Exam certificate dated on or after November 1, 2013; a reprint copy is available via your respective “My Page” on www.oppf.org.
- An original signed, dated and notarized Form 9A-20, Acknowledgement and Indemnification Form (Chapter KRS should keep a copy and original collected by the Corridor Representative).
- An original signed Form 9A-1I - Classroom Training Confirmation Form (to be distributed at the conclusion of the training session).
ATTENTION: Doors will close at start of the training; no entry/sign-ins afterward the doors are closed.
ATTACHMENT: Form 9A-20, Acknowledgement and Indemnification (Please use only the attached version).
Brother Potts, MSP co-Chairman